Wanna buy a new white lcd tv? Do not know which one is better? Our website is here for you!
However, as a result of the variety of it, it is always a headache thing for us to choose a good white lcd tv. But, do not worry, for we have made a list of the best white lcd tv.
Why are you hesitating? Read our page, choose one you like and enjoy your shopping.
Best White LCD TV on the Market
VIZIO’s 19 Inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV features Razor LED for brilliant color and contrast in a razor thin design. This sleek HDTV also features ambient light sensing technology for a perfectly-balanced picture that’s never washed out or too bright and SRS Trusurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound.
- “The sound is good and picture quality very good.” – Rick McElwain
- “The tv is the perfect fit for my kitchen counter.” – D. Miller
- “Which is a good thing because I did not want to purchase extra speakers or a sound bar.” – S. Murphy
LCD still not thin enough for you? Then look no further than the KDL-Z4100. With a striking slim bezel design, Motionflow™ 120Hz for the reproduction of smooth, lifelike images, BRAVIA Engine 2™ and ACE for a deeper blacks and better shadow detail, now your TV design matches the picture.
- “The picture quality is great!” – A. K. Mohammed
- “I HIGHLY recommend everyone buy this tv.” – Stephen Harper
- “This tv took 2 days to get to denver. which is great!” – Michael Dobey
LG LN5700 SERIES 1080P LED TV WITH SMART TVIt’s easy to enjoy LG’s LN5700 with Smart TV. Enjoy instant access to the best of the Internet direct to your TV.
- “You can access your netflix, hulu, etc. or even just search the web, maybe watch youtube videos, with one click of the remote.” – Ryan
- “The standard remote (not magic) works really well and is easy to hold and navigate.” – Gregory Rhoden
- “The sound is clear and better than most built in TV speakers.” – Chaya
Suggestions of the Best white lcd tv
Do you have any white lcd tv suggestions that you think white lcd tv would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.